Loading Map

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Outbound for La Paz

April 7, 2007
At Sea

Well we were waffling on going across the Sea of Cortez today and had decided not to leave Mazatlan until tomorrow. But then we got out in the ocean and started sailing and it was so nice out we changed course for La Paz. How's that for decision making.

Hopefully the windy weather reported by other boats on the Baja side will break up a bit by Monday and we'll have a better ride. We'll see.

Our position at this time is:
23o 20'N 106o 40'W
ETA La Paz, Monday afternoon